- Mix together the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut flakes, vanilla extract, stevia and salt.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Stir again with a fork every five minutes or so until the consistency thickens a bit, making sure to mix in all of the chia seeds well.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken and you have incorporated all of the chia seeds into the mixture, sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight to chill.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Note: If the consistency is too liquid-y for your liking, you can cut down on the Coconut Milk in 1/2 cup increments until you find your “perfect” pudding constancy.
Serves 2-4 people