2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1 organic apple peeled and finely chopped
1 soft and ripe banana
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup coconut oil1/3 cup water
1/2 tsp aluminum free baking soda
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 heaping tbsp cinnamon
12 hole muffin tin, I recommend stainless steel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the banana with a fork at the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
- Peel and finely chop the apple and add to the bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix by hand.
- Once incorporated the batter should become the consistency of cake batter.
- Use some extra coconut oil and generously grease each hole in your muffin tin.
- Fill the tins about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the middle of a muffin and it comes out clean.
- Let cool a little and then pop them out of the muffin tin
TIP: Make two batches at a time and freeze one batch in a freezer safe container or freezer zip lock baggie. My mantra is ” Cook Once, Eat Multiple Times “.
Approximately 16 muffins.