¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 swordfish steaks, approximately 1 inch thick
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, lemon zest, rosemary, salt and pepper in a re-sealable bag or plastic marinating container.
- Add swordfish steaks and toss to coat with mixture.
- Marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Get your grill ready and heat to a medium temperature.
- Grill steaks approximately 5 minutes per side for a medium done-ness.
Serves approximately 4 persons