3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 tablespoon horseradish
1 medium scallion, minced
6 drops hot pepper sauce of your choice
8 oz. smoked salmon (sliced for roll ups and whole for pin wheels)
- Mix together all ingredients except salmon in a small bowl until smooth.
- Assemble each roll by spreading about a teaspoon of mixture in each slice of salmon.
- Roll salmon up and serve with fresh lemon slices.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture over a piece of smoked salmon.
- Roll up – jelly roll style and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm then cut in 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Serve on a toothpick or skewer with pieces of cucumber.