I eyeball my measurements on this cocktail. Be careful… its straight booze… Ole’ !
Splash of fresh lime juice
Splash of Triple Sec
- Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
You can salt the rim of the Margarita Glass. Personally, I don’t usually order a salted rim BUT for a special occasion what the heck!
How To Salt A Margarita Glass
- Use coarse salt – otherwise known as coarse table salt (not the fine table salt used in salt shakers).
- The secret is to use lemon or lime instead of water. The traditional way to do it is with limes, but you can use lemons if you are in a pinch.
- Cut a piece of lime and rub it along the rim of the glass. Alternatively, you can dip the rim in a small amount of lime juice on a large enough saucer or plate to be able to dip the entire rim at once.
- Next comes the salt dipping… On a saucer or plate, large enough for the entire rim to be dipped at once. Pour enough salt so it is about 1/8 to 1/4 inch deep.
- Dip the rim on, twirling around so the salt sticks on the entire rim.
- Fill your glass with Skinny Margarita and serve!