2 egg whites
1 teaspoon butter
2 teaspoons finely minced ham (I recommend low sodium/no nitrate or preservatives ham)
1/2 oz shredded cheese of your choosing (I like Swiss)
fresh or dried herbs (I like parsley, it’s a natural diuretic…), chopped
salt & pepper to taste
- Add butter to skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together egg, egg whites and ham.
- Reduce heat to low and pour eggs into skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook eggs stirring constantly with a spatula until cooked but still moist.
- Turn off heat, sprinkle with cheese to melt.
- Sprinkle with herbs and serve… Easy-Peasy!