3 cups almond flour
½ cup Just Like Sugar, Brown (or brown sugar substitute of your choice)
2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
4 large eggs, beaten
2 bananas, very ripe and mashed
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ cup walnuts, chopped (I used ½ pecans and ½ walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut oil and eggs.
- Mix the almond flour mixture into the oil and eggs and stir until well blended.
- Add in the mashed bananas, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. (I grease my loaf pan with coconut oil)
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the loaf.
- Enjoy~ Pssst….I sometimes eat my slice of banana bread toasted with a pat of organic butter made from pasture raised cows… 🙂
TIP: This recipe works great as Banana Walnut Muffins too!
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tin and fill the holes 2/3rds of the way with the batter and bake until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Approximately 20 – 40 minutes depending on your oven.