6 chicken legs with thighs attached (approximately 3 pounds)
2 medium yellow onions (I use Spanish onions –sweeter), peeled and quartered
10 garlic cloves, pressed
1 tablespoon rosemary, dried
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Optional – skin the chicken, if you like. (I do not J)
- Place the legs in a (preferably stainless steel) roasting pan with the quartered onions.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons all over the chicken and then rub each piece with garlic.
- Sprinkle on the rosemary, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for approximately 90 minutes, or until cooked through.
To Serve: Pour the lemony garlic juices over the chicken and onions. Enjoy!