12 chicken thighs
extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and ground pepper
10 cloves fresh garlic, minced
3 to 5 cups loosely packed herbs, stems discarded (thyme, rosemary, tarragon, sage, or parsley)
3 lemons cut into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place thighs in a large roasting pan.
- Generously drizzle them with olive oil, and then season with sea salt, pepper, garlic, and fresh herbs.
- Place the lemon slices on top of each thigh and the leftovers on the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for about 80 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- While roasting, turn the thighs and scape the lemon slices from the bottom of the pan from time to time and evenly brown.
- Serve the thighs with cooked lemon slices and crispy herbs.