A cute story I wanted to share about this recipe, my daughter Chelsea and here boyfriend Phil came over for a visit and I decided to make a low carb blueberry cobbler for dessert. So, my super funny and witty as hell daughter Chelsea said I should call it “Blueberry Low Carbler”. How adorable is that? So, here it is my Blueberry Low Carbler recipe. I know you’re going to love it!
3 cups blueberries (fresh is best but frozen works too)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
⅔ cup almond flour
⅓ cup coconut flour
1 cup granular sugar alternative (I use Just Like Sugar – baking)
1 egg, beaten
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Pour berries into greased 9″x9″ pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and xanthan gum. Then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Combine (I use a fork) almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, egg and melted butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle dry mixture over berries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is browned.
Makes 9 servings
Net carbs per serving: approximately 8g
Purchase the hard to find ingredients here: