This is one of my favorite cheat meals. It’s absolutely delicious. I know you’ll love it too! Just don’t eat it too often and when you do, make sure that you use Dreamfield’s or Atkin’s brand low carb pasta!
1 pound penne pasta (low carb pasta – see below)
1 stick unsalted butter
1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta al dente as per directions on box. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Swirl occasionally to keep the butter from burning.
- Add whole sage leaves to the hot butter. Wait for the butter bubbling around the sage to subside, and cook for another minute or two. Then take off of heat source.
- Drain pasta, put in a big pasta bowl, and toss with the butter and sage.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of parmesan cheese over the entire dish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Buy the low carb pasta I use for this recipe here: