1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
3/4 cup heavy cream
2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the cut cauliflower in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well and let drain in a colander while making the sauce.
- Bring heavy cream to a simmer, add cream cheese and mustard, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/4 cups of cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and whisk just until the cheese melts.
- Transfer cauliflower into an 8×8 pan, and pour sauce over the cauliflower. Stir so it’s all coated.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly hot.