14-16 ounce package frozen broccoli florets
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
4 green onions (scallions), chopped (I use white and some green parts)
salt and pepper, to taste
3 pieces nitrate free bacon, chopped and cooked until crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the broccoli 4-5 minutes or just until tender-crisp; drain very well.
- Put in a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.