Makes 12 Cheesecakes
(2) 8-oz pkg cream cheese
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
12 packets Truvia
1 teaspoon vanilla
Low Carb Crust
3/4 cup ground pecans
1/2 cup almond flour/meal
3 tablespoons melted butter
4 packets Truvia
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Put coconut milk and coconut in a bowl and let sit 10 minutes.
- Stir crust ingredients until well mixed. Press into each muffin cup. Put muffin tray in the fridge for 15 minutes to let butter firm up.
- Add cheesecake ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Mix until smooth and spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. (Mine took about 40 minutes)
- Cool 1 hour and then chill in the fridge 1 hour before serving.