1 medium or large avocado
2 small eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half length-wise and carefully remove the seed.
- Use a spoon and carve out the avocado hole a little more, so there is more room for the egg.
- Crack the egg whites into a bowl and place 1 egg yolk in each avocado hole.
- Spoon the egg whites into the avocado hole until it’s full. (save or discard the leftover egg whites for another time)
- Add salt, pepper, and cayenne (optional), to taste.
- Carefully place avocados on a baking dish and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Keep checking the egg to see if it’s cooked to your desired consistency.
Once it’s done, you can add more salt, pepper, or any other spices to your liking. You can also add bacon on top or spread it onto toast.