I was playing around with Zucchini Noodles last night and decided to try making a quick and easy dinner.
Here’s what I came up with … it’s really yummy. I added a lot of garlic because that’s how I roll! If you’re not a big fan of heavy garlic, reduce the amount to 1-2 cloves of garlic.
zucchini noodles (made from 4 medium zucchini)
1 pound bag devained and cooked shrimp, thawed and rinsed in colander
2-3 cloves garlic, pressed
Parmesan cheese (optional but yummy)
salt and pepper to taste
- Make Zucchini Noodle and set aside.
- Pour a generous amount (2-3 tablespoons) of olive oil in a saute pan. Once it heats up, add garlic.
- Put Zucchini Noodles in pan and saute until cooked.
- Add shrimp, cover and saute on low for approximately 5 minutes tossing a few times to blend flavors.
- Put in bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optional) and add salt and pepper to taste.
To get your hot little fingers on more scrumptious, sugar free recipes like this one + all of my personal sugar free success tips, become a Sugar Free Goddess Member. See you on the other side Goddess! *wink*