These cookies are really yummy and satisying!
11/2 cups Gluten-Free Bake Mix
1/2 teaspoon baking soda, aluminum free
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
liquid sweetener to equal 3/4 cup (get my Simple Syrup recipe here)
1/3 cup granulated erythritol (Swerve)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (I usually use Nevada Manna brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Gluten-Free Bake Mix, baking soda and salt.
- In food processor, process butter. Add egg, liquid sweetener, erythritol and vanilla extract. Process until smooth. Add dry ingredients and process until well combined. Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon or cookie scoop, place mounds of dough on greased cookie sheets. Leave enough room between cookies as these cookies will spread.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until browned underneath and around the edges. Allow cookies to cool completely on cookie sheet. Transfer cookies to a plate with a spatula or leave on cookie sheet and freeze cookies until firm.
- Keep cookies in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer, depending on your preference.
TIP: Right out of the oven, these cookies are fragile … allow to cool completely on cookie sheets for a while before trying to pick them up with a spatula.