I dare you to find me a Goddess that doesn’t love a decadent, chocolate truffle…
Rich, bite-size, chocolatey mouthfuls that are guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds! Now you can indulge without any guilt or worry and this recipe is super-simple and quick to prepare!
4 ounces sugar free chocolate (I used Nevada Manna chocolate chips)
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Get out two heatproof bowl. Melt cream and butter in the microwave and set aside.
- Now, microwave chocolate for 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave the bowl of chocolate for another 30 seconds, then stir. Now microwave both the chocolate and the butter and cream for 30 seconds. Remove and pour the hot cream/butter mixture into the melted chocolate , stir and let sit 1 minute.
- Stir completely and mix all ingredients well, then add vanilla extract. Mix again. If the chocolate is not completely melted heat mixture in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Place the bowl in the refrigerator, covered in plastic wrap, for approximately 1 hour or until firm.
- Sift cocoa powder onto a plate. Working quickly, form 12 equal-size balls of the chocolate mixture with your hands and immediately roll them in the cocoa powder, coating them well.
- Set on a serving pate and enjoy or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.