Set it and forget it! This recipe is great for busy, on the go Sugar Free Goddesses … simple … delicious. A spectacular side dish would be either Mashed Cauliflower or Mashed Celery Root. I’m imagining a beautiful white plate with a nice dollop of mashed vegetable with a drizzle of gravy right on top, a slice or two of pot roast next to it – YUM!
3 – 4 lb pot roast (rump)
2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
3-4 cloves minced garlic
4 cups beef broth, organic and low sodium
1/2 cup red wine (optional and omit during Sugar Detox)
sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place rump roast in crockpot.
- Spread onions on top of rump roast.
- In a small bowl mix together pepper, salt, garlic and beef broth.
- Slowly pour mixture over the top.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.